This is the third post I’ve started today. Third time’s the charm, right?
Quick and easy is how I like cooking. Yay for a picture I found somewhere on the internet (I forget where) that looked like it was both. So I tried out my own variation of the internet-famous “Egg-Filled Pepper” and had a lovely lunch.
2 eggs per pepper
1. Cut your pepper into large rings, at least an inch thick. Throw out the seeds.
2. Put the rings into a buttered pan. If you have leftover pepper, you can throw that in, too.
3. Crack an egg into each ring. If the eggs leak a little, that’s okay.
4. Cover the eggs and pepper with a lid to let them cook.
5. When the eggs are cooked, put them on a plate. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add coleslaw on the side and eat up!
Hope you guys enjoy that and I just wanted to add a quick thank you very much to you guys for helping this blog reach 90 followers! You guys rock!
2 thoughts on “Egg-Filled Pepper”
Awesome idea! Veggies and protein! Love it! 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
I can’t take the credit, but I’ll vouch for it’s deliciousness!