I joined a gym today.
When it comes to working out…I don’t. So I started small and hardly did anything and I still barely made it down the stairs without falling over because my legs were feeling wobbly. How embarrassing.
I’ll be back tomorrow.
The challenge with gymming is persistence. I’m going to have to keep it up for, well, forever. And I’m pretty sure going to the gym regularly won’t be too much of a problem, but there’s more to it than that. I need to drink more water, improve my eating habits, and sleep well (I have no issue with that last one).
Anyway, here are my top 10 workout songs. If you have any favourites of your own to work out to, let me know in the comments so I can check them out! In no particular order:
- Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
- Raiders March (John Williams – Indiana Jones)
- Brothers in Arms (Junkie XL – Mad Max; Fury Road)
- Le Bien Qui Fait Mal (Mozart L’Opéra Rock)
- Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)
- Run Boy Run (Woodkid)
- I’ll Make a Man Out of You (Donny Osmond & Chorus – Mulan)
- End Credits (Hans Zimmer – Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Alive (Sia)
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)