I’m having a miserable day. Actually, it was quite a nice day. It was sunny, I saw friends, I had a cool class, and I hung out in the bookstore. But I’ve had a cold since last night and therefore feel miserable.
You know when only one thing is making you miserable and then you start thinking of a ton of different things that you can add to the list of miserable things? I’ve been doing that all day. And one of the things on that list was that I haven’t posted a blog post in over a week, so I decided to cross that off the list of miserable things and write whatever came to mind, which is why you’re stuck reading this. Sorry.
I still feel like shit, so I’m going to try to think of a bunch of awesome things.
- I’m in my last semester of university in England. Go me.
- After five days, Air Canada finally found my suitcase and delivered it to me.
- As a result of losing my suitcase, I could justify buying new clothes, which I did.
- While I was at it, I bought some wall posters and string lights to decorate the sad-looking grey board next to my bed and now my room is that much cheerier.
- I’ve got several more months in England. I’m going to try to make the most of it.
- I have friends in all my classes this semester.
- One of my classes only has a session every three weeks.
- I have a job, which means I have a way of making money and a productive way to spend time when I have nothing to do.
- Precarious Writer has over 150 followers. (Thank you!)
- I like my hair pin today.
My day may have been miserable, but overall I think I’m doing okay.