I’ve been writing this blog for three years now and you guys have been following, either from the beginning or just recently, and I love you all for it. Without each and everyone one of you, I’d feel like I was screaming into the abyss. So as a token of my appreciation, I decided I’d hold my first ever giveaway.
Or two, because I have one Canada giveaway and one international giveaway.
- If you’re a personal friend or family member of mine please know that I’m super appreciative of your support but you aren’t eligible to win either prize because that would be slightly sketchy and kind of a dick move on my part.
- If you’re under the age of majority in your province/country, you need to have your parent/guardian’s permission to enter.
- If you win, you need to be okay with sending me your mailing info (which I won’t share), and your blog or social media account of choice (which I will share).
- Follow my Twitter: @ByIvyM for super funny and relatable tweets!
- Follow my Instagram: @ByIvy for cool pictures and stuff!
- Either be following this blog via WordPress or Email, or follow the Facebook Page: Precarious Writer for regular blog updates.
- In the comments below, tell me your favourite blog post of mine ever, along with your Twitter and Insta account names and whether you are entering the Canadian or International giveaway.
Canada: A $30 gift card to Chapters Indigo bookstores to get you through this insane winter. Yay! (This is Canada-only because the card only works in Canada.)
International: A little reader/writer prize pack I put together consisting of a book light, pen, bookmark, and a notebook made local (in Calgary). You can enter for this from anywhere in the world with a mailing address.
The final day to enter is January 31st, 2018. I will announce the winner on the 1st of February!